Saturday, February 16, 2013

First Post & Introduction.

Hey lovely readers,

   Welcome to my blog. Today is the first day of this blog, but definitely not the last. I hope a year from now I can look back and still be keeping up with this blog and hopefully many more years to come. I will begin with an introduction of myself.
My name is Emily Marie. I am 20 years old and an aspiring blogger and journalist. I was born in Chicago, Illinois, but grew up in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I am sophomore in college studying Journalism with minors in Spanish and History. I currently attend the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, but I hope to transfer back to the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh next fall. I love lots of things among them Disney, reading, soccer, social media, and dancing, but my one passion is writing. I may not be the world's greatest writer, but I hope to improve with time and I think one way of helping me improve is by having a blog. It took me forever to come up with a name and a title and it is still not my number one choice, but I thought it fit my personality. I have many dreams, goals and aspirations and I am working hard to accomplish them. I originally was going to write a blog about my experiences that I am currently having here in Florida. I am currently doing the Disney College Program and it is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I am sure you will read tons about that on here, but I felt like that would limit me, so I figured I could include it on here, but among other things as well. Basically, this blog is going to be about a lot of random things. Whatever I am in the mood of writing that day I will write about. This blog will be a way for me to work on my writing and for you (anyone who reads it) to get to know me. If you have any topic you would like me to write about don't hesitate to comment and I will do my best to write about that topic. I hope I actually get readers so you can all go on my adventures with me and see how I grow day by day. As I mentioned before, I am currently working at Disney and that keeps me busy so I might not be able to update every day, but I will definitely try do update this as much as I can. I will talk to you in my next post. Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment