Monday, February 18, 2013

Random Post Today

Hey lovely readers,
   Good evening. I hope you guys are enjoying my blog so far though I haven't really posted much. I promise it will get better as I go on. Today I was going to do a special post, but it's just going to have to wait. I waited to write this at night because I love to write and I had the day off today and I would have wanted to write more than one post and I am trying to limit myself to one post a day. Today turned out to be very different than planned. Originally I was going to work on school work in the morning and go to Hollywood Studios in the afternoon. Well I woke up this morning and thought I was going to die. I had the wold's worst cramps and decided that I would stay home instead and postpone my plans. I had a miracle happen to me and it's not something I can really just post on here for you guys, but lets just say it has to do with my health and I just hope things get better from here on. I was very happy for this miracle. When all of a sudden I get another miracle. I heard from a friend that I had not heard from in a while and that just means that I had a good day today aside from the pain, but a little ibuprofen helped. I did not accomplish as much as I would have liked, but at least I got some laundry done. Disney is the place where dreams come true so maybe mines will one day. Earlier today I got to talk to my friend Katie whom I have not talked to much in months and it was so nice to catch up and plan how fun our next school year is going to be. I love Disney and I am definitely coming back, but I cannot wait to go back to the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh and be around all my friends again. This afternoon I got to spend time with one of my roommates Theresa as we watched our Monday night show Switched At Birth it's something we do weekly and it's pretty awesome. I just wanted to let you guys know I got two miracles in one day and even above that I had a pretty good day off. This was just a random post about my day, but once again if there's anything you want me to write about let me know and I will definitely do so. Tomorrow's post will be more interesting. Good night loves. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment