Sunday, September 1, 2013

M.I.A. What!??

Good evening my lovely readers! :) I am so sorry I have been MIA for so long. I can't believe it has already been over two months since I've written. That is a fail on my part. Life has been pretty crazy the last few months. I know it has been a while since I wrote an actual post. I'm sorry. I really wish I had more time to write. So much has happened in the last few months. I'm hoping now that school is starting I can make some time to write more and have more time to dedicate to my blog. I don't even know where to begin. Every time I watch Julie and Julia, it gives me inspiration to blog. I guess I will try to update you in every part of my life as best as I can.
Home. A few months ago I decided to move to Florida for good. About a month ago I finally got my own apartment for the first time ever. I moved in with my boyfriend which is a huge step for us and hopefully it continues to go well. I love my apartment and I'm excited to start my new life, but we might be moving to a bigger apartment. At the same time it's kind of stressful having to pay rent and bills and having all this debt. Hopefully things go well. It is a huge stepping stone in my life. Things are going pretty good so far and hopefully they stay that way. I guess things can only improve. If anyone is wondering, yes, I miss home some days, but it's time to let myself grow. A new home a new beginning.
Love. As I mentioned in my last post I have a boyfriend named Cory, whom I now live with. Another new beginning. It is crazy that we took such a huge step and so fast, but so far it has worked out, so hopefully it continues to do so. He's my first relationship in a while, so we'll see where it goes. He is definitely one of a kind. He may be weird and even frustrating at times, but he makes me happy. I can honestly say he has my heart in a way no one ever has before. I hope we make it far. He actually also works with me in the parking lot which is how we met. You would think we would spend tons of time together since we work and live together, but it actually feels like we don't spend enough time. The way I feel about him is definitely different than anything I've ever felt before. Now that I am getting older and it feels like the choices I make will have a bigger impact on my life. He seems to be a good choice and let's hope I'm right. ;)
Education. As we all know that's my number one priority. Always has and always will be. This is also  new beginning. Like I said I decided to move to Florida which means I had to transfer to a school down here. Transferring again kind of sucks in a way, but it gives me a fresh start in a way. I recently just started at Valencia College and plan on graduating from UCF the University of Central Florida. I am still majoring in journalism and hopefully minoring in history. This is a huge deal because I really imagined myself graduating from the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh and it was a huge decision to give that up. I will miss it so much, but I believe Florida has bigger, better things for my future. I have met a few new people at school so I'm glad for that. I am taking two fully online classes which are not self paced, so it shall be interesting. I will keep you guys updated throughout the school year.
Work. I still work at the Hollywood Studios Parking Lot. The only difference is that instead of being a CP, I am now seasonal. Obviously it has it's pros and cons. The pros are that I have more flexible hours and I got a twenty-four cent raise. The cons are that I don't get scheduled as many hours. I actually didn't get scheduled for like three or four weeks and had to rely on picking up shifts and taking people's shifts. I finally got scheduled next week, only three days, but it's a start so I'm happy. I enjoy my job and the people I work with, but sometimes the heat is crazy. The weather in Florida is not Wisconsin weather. As I mentioned earlier I work with Cory so that's a plus. :) Recently, there is tons of new cast members at the parking lot, which is both good and bad. Good because we need the people, bad because it means less hours. Also, our summer hours are coming to a close so we'll be closing earlier which again both a positive and a negative. I'm excited for earlier closes though.
Family. I sure do miss them. Especially my sister. I talk to them once in a while. I talk to my sister on a daily basis though. I hope I get to see her soon. Well nothing much new with family, just hoped we talked more often and hope to see them soon.
Friends. I try to keep in touch with everyone, but sometimes that is very hard so it sucks. I talk to a few often and I hope I don't lose touch. To my Wisconsin friends I am hoping to see them soon. To my Florida friends I need to make more time to spend with them. I have made great friends so for that I am grateful.
Well I could probably write about more, but that is basically the most important aspects of my life. I really do hope I can write more. I know it is up to me, but sometimes I just don't have the energy. I know that sounds awful especially because I love to write and really want to become a good blogger, but work is very exhausting at times. I will not go M.I.A. for so long anymore. I wonder if anyone actually reads this or cares. Maybe one day, I will have readers who actually follow my blog. That would be a dream come true. I will write soon. Maybe I can take that inspiration from Julie and Julia and find a topic to write about and make it a daily or at least weekly thing. If anyone actually reads this and had any ideas let me know. I know I keep saying that I will stay on top of this, but I will try the hardest I have ever tried this time. If anyone reads my blog, thank you. Make sure you tell your friends about it and have them read it and maybe I can gain some readers. Thank you. I can't believe my program ended and I still work at Disney. I would have never thought I would decided to move to Florida. More to come soon. Promise. One of my favorite movies A Walk to Remember is on as I write this. Random fact. I'll attach a picture of me and Cory. Write soon.
Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment