Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Disney College Program Alumni Survey

Hey there my lovely readers,

Happy New Year! I cannot believe it is 2014 already. It is hard to believe how fast time flies. Sorry I haven't written in ages once again. I really want to make blogging a priority this year though it should have been so hopefully I will keep you guys updated more frequently this year. Tons has been going on and nothing at all, but anyways that's for another time. I hope everyone had a spectacular new years eve and day.

I am writing this post because one of my favorite bloggers/vloggers just recently posted a vlog about this, so I thought since that isn't really my thing, though I wish it was, I would do this instead. I thought I would do the DCP Alumni survey as a blog post. ;) That wonderful blogger/vlogger is of course Sara from The Disney Den. You can find her amazing blog here. Sara's blog

I started this post in January, how sad that it took me this long to finally post it. Hence the beginning of the post. I hope you guys still enjoy it even though it is a couple months late. Make sure you check out Sara's blog, she's amazing.

Survey Questions:
1. Name/age on the program/when you did the program
       My name is Emily and I was 20 when I did the program. I did my program Spring Advantage 2013.
2. Did you live in Vista Way, Chatham Square, Patterson Court or The Commons?
       I lived at Chatham Square, Apartment 16 right by the club house and bus stop and loved it.
3. Did you get along with all of your roommates?
Absolutely! I love my roommates, we're still close even though we're miles apart. One of my roommates I wasn't as close to, but still a good friend, who now has a baby. (:
4. Where did you work?
I worked at Hollywood Studios Parking.
5. What was the best thing about working there?
The best thing about working there were the people and the trams.
6. What was the worst thing about working there?
The worst thing about working there was standing in the heat or rain for a long period of time.
7. Who was your favorite manager?
That is a tough question. I liked all my managers, they were great. I actually don't think I could choose just one.
8. Were you friends with your coworkers?
Absolutely! I am still friends with my coworkers to this day and they will be friends and a part of my life for the rest of it.
9. Was there anyone you would have liked to hook up with/date?
If there was, I probably would not write it on here. ;)
I did date someone I liked from work. I am actually in a relationship with a coworker from when I was on the college program. :) Cory. <3
10. How did you meet your best friends on the program?
I met my best friends on the program in my apartment because they were my roommates && of course at work.
11. Did you ever have a guest get mad at you?
Is this really a question? Of course, It's Disney and I worked in parking. That was a daily thing for me.
12. Did you ever get a reprimand?
Not while I was on the college program. :D

YOUR FAVORITES
Park: This is a hard question... but, Magic Kingdom!
Parade: Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios show: This is sooo hard... Fantasmic!
Nighttime show: Wishes
Land in MK: Tomorrowland
Country in World Showcase: Mexico
Top 5 favorite attractions: Why are all these questions so hard... Only five??
 Soarin', Star Tours, Pirates of the Caribbean, Carousel of Progress , and I guess The Great Movie Ride... I really love Jungle Cruise too.

DID YOU EVER...
Eat at the Sci-Fi Dine In Theatre? No :'( I wanted to though
Go on Carousel of Progress? Of course, it's one of my favorites!
Ride Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover? Yes. I love the Peoplemover.
Take any Disney classes? Yes I did. (:
Take the bus? Yes, wish I would of brought a car.
Do anything you're not supposed to on a ride? No.?? I don't think so...

Would you ever consider moving to Orlando? Absolutely! I actually did, from August when my college program ended until a few weeks ago when I came back home.
Would you ever do another college program? Of course! I'm thinking about doing another one after I graduate.
Would you ever do a professional internship? Yes. Possibly one day.
Are you glad you did the program? Is this seriously a question? Of course, absolutely! It was a life changing experience and I am so glad I did the program. It taught me so many things and it helped me become the person I am today.

Hope you enjoyed my Disney College Program Alumni Survey. I miss Disney. If anyone is considering doing the program, I definitely say you should. Definitely worth it! If you have any questions about the Disney College Program don't hesitate to ask. Have a magical day.

No comments:

Post a Comment