Tuesday, April 9, 2013

In Need of Disney

Hello to my lovely readers,
I thought I would write this quick post because I'm in the mood for writing. As you guys know I have been working a lot lately and barely have had time for anything else. Working so much has made me want to go have some fun. I want to go to the parks and just have fun. I want to go to all the parks again and go to the Boardwalk which hopefully I will get to go to soon. I want to go to Downtown Disney because it has been a while. I also want to go to Universal. I need more days off. I want to do so much, but actually have to find time and go do them. I also have to find time to do school work, because the semester is coming to a close and I really want to pass this class. Well I just wanted to tell you guys I am in need of Disney adventures and hopefully I get them soon. I finally have two days off next week so hopefully I'll do something fun. Well I love you guys, though I have no idea who reads my blog or if anyone does. For anyone who does go check my roomies blog http://workingforthemousetbh.blogspot.com/ she has tons of adventures as well. I can't wait in the next few weeks something exciting will happen, but I can't tell you guys yet, until it happens then I will tell you guys all about it. I am so excited though that's all I could tell you guys for now. I'll write soon. Please do tell me if you're reading my blog leave comments. Tell me if there's anything you want me to write about. Have a magical day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment