Sunday, April 7, 2013

Just a little rant and an update.

Hey my dear lovely readers,
I am sorry if I sound whiny at all in this post. It's almost one am and I just need to write and get some things out. It is extremely difficult keeping up with a blog when you work at Disney especially during peak season. I don't know how people do it. I am glad peak season is soon coming to an end because it is stressful. Though it won't be for long with Star Wars Weekends quickly approaching. So much has happened and yet nothing at all lately. I worked 15 days straight and it was supposed to be 17, but i overslept today and felt awful and got an unexpected visit from an unwanted visitor so I called in sick and it made me feel worse because it made feel depressed. I really didn't want to call in or to get another point. :( I know I'm going to regret it, but it's too late now. So lately I feel like I have been in a sort of routine. All I do is sleep, eat and work. I have had all night shifts with the exception of two entire day shifts and a morning shift. I'm not complaining just stating facts. Disney is a very magical place, but truth be told there are days that it is not so magical. I do like my job and I love the people I work with, but I don't know some days are stressful. I feel stressed out because there is so much I have to do and want to do, but it feels like I don't have enough time. I like never want to go to work, but once I get there I don't mind. Anyways I'm really bummed about not going to work today because I really want to be a campus representative and I want to have a good record card and now I have three points. :'( Hopefully I still get it because I really want it. It's been roughly two weeks since I last wrote because these past two weeks have been spring break which is peak season here at Disney. Not much has gone on aside from eating, sleeping, and working. Just a few things. I finally got to meet someone I have wanted to meet for a long time. It was a blessing and it made me realize good things do come with patience. I think us meeting was the start of a great friendship so lets see where we end up. Also, I have to file a law suit for my car accident so that's something else I have to worry about which sucks. I registered for a summer class here at Disney which is going to suck, but I'm excited. I am also registered for my fall classes at UW Oshkosh so hopefully I don't lose my acceptance. I really need to step up my game with my school work and hopefully I pass my class. I think starting tomorrow or should I say today things should go back to normal at work for a while I hope. I work all night shifts and finally have one day off this week and two next week. It sucks my awesome paycheck won't be so awesome anymore since I didn't work today. I'm supposed to go to Sea World tomorrow, but I don't know if I will be able to. :( Hopefully I still hang out with my new friend. On the bright side of things I finally got to hang out with Joel after what seemed like a long while. He gave me an easter basket and a bunny it made my day. Then we went to epcot and I finally got to see Illuminations that I was dying to see because I love it so much. I had so much fun and I was happy to get to spend time with him finally, I missed spending time with him. I love all my friends a whole bunch, but I am so glad I met him. He's one of the most amazing people I have ever met. He's an wonderful friend who seems to genuinely care about me and my well being and always makes me smile and he's so sweet. I'm sure gonna miss him when I leave. Every time I think about it, it makes me want to cry. I don't have to think about that right now. I know we'll be friends no matter the distance. I wonder what he would say about what I just wrote if he ever read my blog. Well he's just the best friend a girl could ever ask for. We are friends and nothing more, but he makes me feel special and no one has done that in such a long time. Him, my roommates and my sister are the reason I am making it through all these stressful times. I miss home a whole bunch specially my sister. Can't wait to see her. I got to talk to my mom and dad today or technically yesterday and it was so nice. Well I guess that's basically it. I'll stop here for now and will update you guys soon. To anyone who reads my blog thank you. I really do appreciate it, it makes me feel loved and like I might one day make it as a writer though I write so informal here and I know I have a lot of improving to do. I'd love to know if you read it and what you think. Don't be afraid to comment or reach out to me. Good night. Love you guys. <3
Have a magical night everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment